refer to the following when filling in your personal measurement
chart below or on the order
Personal Measurement chart (same as on order
- Hats: Measure around the largest part of the head with
the tape above brow.
- Sleeve Length: With arm relaxed at side and slightly
bent, measure from centre back neck, over point of shoulder, down
the outside of the arm to the wrist.
- Chest: Measure just under the arms and across the shoulder
blades holding tape firm and level.
- Bust: Measure at the fullest point of the bust and across
shoulder blades, holding tape level.
- Hips: Measure around fullest point of seat while standing.
- Mittens: Measure around the knuckles with hand flat
(exclude the thumb). Number of inches equals mitten size.
- Length: Measure from centre back neck to the hem length
- Shoulder Width: Measure from tip of one shoulder across
back to the tip of the other.
For more ordering information, see the Introduction
to Our Catalog.